Are you seeking fellowships for funding and professional development opportunities, but don't know where to begin your search?
In this course, we will help you:
- Learn about the wide variety of funding and professional development opportunities we collectively call "fellowships"
- Find fellowships you are eligible for, no matter your field, academic background, age or citizenship
- Learn how fellowships can be used at all points in your career, from college to mid-career to retirement
- See examples of fellowships that can be used to change careers, fund graduate school, work abroad or start an enterprise
- Discover how ordinary people win extraordinary opportunities like fellowships (i.e. our best insider application strategies)
Taught by ProFellow Founder and four-time fellow, Vicki Johnson, PhD.
Before beginning the course, be sure to sign up at ProFellow.com to access our free fellowships database listing more than 1,200 professional development and academic funding opportunities for all career levels.
"I had already used ProFellow's fellowships database to search for funding opportunities, but the Kickstarter Course was EXTREMELY helpful in providing more targeted strategies and tips for successful searching. As a mid-career professional, I found your course to be very insightful and instructive about how to creatively fund my next career goals through the many fellowships listed on ProFellow. This is a great resource!"
- Judy Weisinger
Dr. Vicki Johnson is the Founder and CEO of ProFellow, the world's leading online platform for information on professional and academic fellowships. As a four-time fellow, Vicki rose to become a national policy expert in emergency management. She has lived and worked as a fellow in New York City; Berlin, Germany; Washington, DC; and Wellington, New Zealand. She speaks on career panels and at universities throughout the United States on "How to Find and Win Fellowships." Vicki earned a PhD in Emergency Management with full funding from GNS Science, and received the Dean's Award for Exceptional Theses.